Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Has Arrived... It Was Familiastic!

What a wonderful day it was. Spending time with my Dad, youngest brother,  Aunt, and the best son around.


The boys got Dad a gift together.  
Dad was pretty excited to see the bike jack.
My son tormented his uncle by packing his gift in side a couple big boxes filled with empty smaller boxes... hee hee
Yup, traditional skittles joke goes to the uncle.
This year his great aunt got him though. She packed his gift in with a box of KD. Hahahaha
I was spoiled this year. One of my gifts was a new lap blanket, from my brother... soooooo soft.
My son spoiled me too. He bought me a new laptop! I cried. Oh how I've been blessed. Family, gifts, food...memories. 

After gifts opening we played, Cashflow as is our family tradition. 
Then dinner!
Christmas dinner at 3pm. And it was delicious!
Merry Christmas everyone! From my family to yours.

We hope you had a blessed, happy, fun holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment