Sunday, December 8, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 7 and 8 - Festivities in Rock Creek and Drive

 I was invited to Rock Creek Prospector Pub by a friend who purchased tickets for a special event tonight. 

Now don't get me wrong. I love going trying new things and if I like them, I'll do it again. 
This particular event was something I've never seen, experienced or well, thought I'd be doing anytime soon.

This particular event was something that I wouldn't chose to do again, however. You see, I was invited to go see a strip dance. At least that is what my friend told me. ha ha ha ha ha Boy was SHE wrong. And I'm so grateful that the hockey game was on during this, sad, disappointing and rather disturbing event. I had something that was more fun to watch, hockey... 

But I digress from where these pictures were taken. This is the view from above Osoyoos, on my way to Rock Creek. I had to stop and see the spectacular view. It was foggy, wet and still seemed beautiful to me.
Once I got to Rock Creek, we had a visit with her parents, dinner than I drove us to the pub.
Tell you a secret. I like being the DD because I don't drink and this gives me a chance to people watch as they get tipsy... hee hee

Here we are in the pub, just before the program started. On the upside, I met a couple lovely quiet ladies. We all sat in a booth chatting and watching the game on TV. It was really loud in the pub, but we didn't have to hear the game to know what was going on. It was a nice distraction.

After the show and visits with her friends we went back to the house to crash. 

Got up in the morning, had a lovely eggs benny breakfast with her parents then back home I came. 

 With the drive during the fog and rain to the party I couldn't see this. Isn't this cool?!

They have all kinds of metal statues up in the Anarchist pass. But this was the only one that was dressed up.

Best part of the whole trip, besides visiting with friends and laughing lots is the drive. 

I love the views in the Midway, Rock Creek area. 


Stunning, don't you think? Ok, so that's it for this sharing. Night, night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment