Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 15 - Perfect Gift From the Heart of Nature

After the good snowfall last night, I woke up to a winter wonderland. Coffee in hand, kitties outside to stretch their legs for a bit, then off for a walk along the path behind my place...


Yes, it sure is the perfect gift that I got today. The most amazing beautiful walk among the snow covered trees, listening to the birds chirping and river flowing over the rocks. I feel so blessed to live in this beautiful part of the country.




  Just a couple sample pictures that I took from my walk.



I would love to see if I can get these turned into Christmas Cards next year. What do you think?
                                                                                          



After my walk, I made my second attempt of my invention "Eggnog Loaf". 



Tidied up and read for a bit, dinner was simple and now for a Christmas Special and peppermint tea.

Today was the perfect gift from nature and I'm grateful to be able to share it with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment