Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 23 - Wrapping, Boxes, Kitties, Oh My!

What a wonderful unusal day I had today. My son had an unexpected day off and asked me if we could go to Penticton for him to pick a last minute gifts and wrapping paper. Of course I use any excuse to spend time with my son.

After a leisure morning, breakfast, coffee and play time with kitties, off we went.

Tim got his gifts, quickly. He knew exactly what he was getting, just needed time off from work to get it. Hee hee

Wrapping gifts was a piece of cake once he remembered how.

                                                                                               



















                                                    He did pretty good, don't you think?



While my son was wrapping his gifts, our cat, decided he needed to make sure the boxes were suitable for wrapping...

Ha ha ha ha It was a great day. My son bought me a Candy Cane hot chocolate and we talked, laughed and it was a lovely, fun day. Thank you my boy for helping me have a great day.

Tomorrow will be a busy day of packing and cleaning for our road trip to see Dad and the rest of the family. But for now, a movie: Arthur and Merlin, laundry and tea... I hope you all have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment