Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 18 - Fun with a Fire Truck and Caroling

Many of us, love Christmas music. I have always enjoyed listening to carolers and looking for different ways they carol. Tonight the Fire Fighters in Oliver gave me a show of caroling I've never seen or heard before.


It was fabulous! I found out they have been doing this for over 20 years. What an amazing thing to do. This is why I love small town living! These little bits of historical traditions are so important to the health and growth in towns. I'm grateful I got the chance to see them tonight.



I wish my friends could have joined me, but I figured I'd take enough pictures and videos that they could be excited enough to come see it over the next few days...



If you can't make it in person. Here's a link to the live feed where you can watch it on your computers, phones or tablets...










The truck is running a different route over the next few nights so I'm including the mapped routes over the next few nights. In case you want to come see them in person.

Have a great evening everyone!
































No comments:

Post a Comment