Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 10 - Rest and Relax Kind of Day

One can overdue things and today my body said it needed rest and just enjoy the quiet, and I listened. I did physio first thing this morning then went and picked up mail, in which a gift for my dear friend had come in. So I was able to give it to her with her Christmas card. Made her happy.

Then I stopped in the dollar store and picked up twinkly lights for my "Christmas tree". Now it's complete.

Sure looks Christmasy in here with these pretty lights added.


Oh and when I picked up my mail, Tim and I got our second Christmas card! I love getting cards in the mail. It's such a neat way of saying "Hello, We're thinking of you". Don't you think?

As for the rest of the day, my head kept me resting, relaxing, napping and tea time. Oh and I picked up a couple vintage items from a woman today, too.
Now my decorating is complete. Don't you think? I love the little santa I got and the antique tea candle holder too. They are so cute.


It's snowing! Now for beef barley soup and a movie... what are you're plans for the evening?

Have a great evening! Talk tomorrow. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment