Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 24 - Christmas Eve Adventure

Merry Christmas Eve my friends! My son had to work today until 4pm so we had a laye start on heading to my Dad's place in Kamloops.  

Roads were great! A little fog on the Connector but other then that all clear.
We got to Dad's at 7:40 pm. Dad, my Aunt and youngest brother were having supper so we visited for a bit, then settled in for our traditional Christmas Eve boardgame. We picked... Stockticker! Who remembers that game?
Of course we were laughing too much to really concentrate on the game but we did end the game by 10:30.

My son kicked butt. Of course. Hee hee

Now my Aunt and I are settled in our hotel room, here at the Holiday Inn for the night.
I with my book, her with her game. 
We wish you all a very merry Christmas eve night and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment