Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 9 - Christmas Tree Improvisation for RV Living

Not much happened today. Nothing too exciting. I did deliver my goodie plates to friends and dropped off Christmas cards at work though. Remember these goodies?

When I delivered my treats, I picked up my new Scentsy warmer! I love it!!!



I also was thinking it would be nice to have a "Christmas Tree" in the RV. You are wondering where I'd put one, right? Well... Check this out.

Yes, I did make the snowflakes and I even whipped up a little Angel for the top. I found some colored string and put the left over candy canes on it too.

I don't know, I think it's a pretty cute Christmas tree and it's out of the way.




Oh and I got my first Christmas card today! I hung it up right away...

I love the Dollar store string of "lights" it works perfect for a card holder in an RV.

So if you have a small place and love Christmas, don't think you can't decorate inside... you just need an imagination and a few minutes to make a fun homey Christmas for you and your loved ones.

Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up twinkly lights I think for the "tree" and perhaps if I find something to decorate a Christmas tree outside, I might do that too.

If you have ideas for RV living and celebrations, drop me a line! I'd love to hear them.

That's it for now. Night, night everyone! My book is calling me.


No comments:

Post a Comment