Thursday, December 12, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 12 - Coffee with Friends

Up early and out the door before 8:30 AM. Appointments, groceries, and time with friends was the plan for today.

Picked up the mail and then headed to a friends for coffee. What a great time it was! I love spending time with friends. On my way back I got thinking that I really don't do it enough. I hide out at home too much I think.

When I got home, chatted with my Dad on the phone and put the groceries away, then went over to the clubhouse to have coffee with the manager, while he decorated the clubhouse for Christmas. He was in the middle of untangling lights. Pretty funny watching him.

After that I came back and sortted through the mail... Look what I got!


I love getting cards in the mail. Don't you? It's so much better than just an email or even a text.

Other than that I've spent the day reading and thinking. Now I'm watching a movie, Doctor Strange and drinking tea. Yeah I'm odd, but you know what? I've seen this movie a few times and even tonight I'm still surprised. How did I not catch that quote before? or how did I miss that line?

Anyway, back to the movie. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment