Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 2 - Start of Decorating our Home

Today, I got the Christmas Cards mailed off ! All the family and friends ones, plus the packages for the Military.
Packages almost ready for the Military service men and women...
Yeah, I forgot to take a picture of all the cards being mailed today. Didn't think of it until after I drove away from the post office. What?! You can't expect me to remember to take every picture for my Christmas countdown blogs... Ok, Ok, Ok. I'll try harder.

Because I live in a 300 sq foot home, with two cats, my son and me, I don't have room to really decorate like I use to... I miss it, but maybe if all goes well, it'll be different next year.

We have no room for a tree in our home, so I'm thinking of doing something outside...what do you think?

And for now, this is what I did today to celebrate one day closer to Christmas.

 My friend, Jannette sells Scentsy and this little gingerbread cup warmer was last years Christmas treat. This year I am adding a little treat...

Can't have Christmas without
gingerbread.
Just waiting for my little warmer to arrive...


Put the silver snowflakes on my lanterns.  The yard is a bit more Christmasy.


Before coming home this afternoon, I stopped at the store to pick up a tin of hot chocolate and ingredients to make homemade Candy Cane hot chocolate!  mmmmmmm


Now to settle in and watch a Christmas movie... Until tomorrow friends, night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment