Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Countdown Day 20 - Let's Make Snowflakes!

I've been playing today...


When I was a kid, my Mom would bring out construction paper, scissors, markers and tape then let us go gung ho on making snowflakes.


These days there are websites dedicated to all kinds of creative  styles, designs and patterns. I went "shopping" for free patterns and look what I did?!

 I thought these were pretty cool. I wanted to cut more out, but my hand said, not today. ha ha ha ha

I'm a Star Wars fan and I love anything Disney, so what better way to show my fandom than to make snowflakes of some of the patterns.


 I even cut a couple patterns of my own design too.













If you have a sharp crafting knife it would be much better to cut out these. I don't have one so I used what I had... kitchen scissors.
Yeah Mickey! 

If you'd like to do some of these with your kids, or if you are like me, a kid at heart, here are the links to a couple of the websites that I got the free patterns from.

If you want more patterns, just type in free snowflake patterns and voila, you'll find all kinds of cool designs.

Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment