Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pictures save a 1000 words

Gooooood Morning! It's been a busy week for me this week, but all quiet so far on the OkFalls Fire Department end. Apparently they had a couple call outs yesterday while I was at work. Nothing they couldn't handle without me. Hee hee

Ok, so this morning I thought I would change things up a bit. Instead of talking about my boring practice night last night where I was the "man down". Literally! I ended up being the one brought back to safety and told to "sit this one out, we got it". My knees were a little worse then I'd thought. Ugh...anyway, we don't want to know about that do we? No, I didn't think so... Here is a blog of some photos instead:) I've got a couple more "action photos" to add when I get them later today, hopefully.

Enjoy! And have a great week!
Tim and me beside Engine 171

I'm in the water rescue craft for our fire fighters

Tim and I

Tim got to sit in the driver seat of Engine 171 wearing a Captain's helm.


At the back of our Pumper truck.

As you can see, our Engine 171 was custom built. It's kinda neat what they've done to it.

Me inside


At the back of our old pumper truck. Still used, just a lot smaller.

O_ooo buttons, levers, knobs oh my! The air tank on my back is one of our newer ones. Much lighter then what I've been training with.

Yes, it says Smart on my helmet! My parents might not think it's the smartest career move but it's one of my better choices in life <3

Our old pumper truck

Tim was having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment