Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Day 6 of our Las Vegas/Disneyland trip

 Boxing day and heading back to Las Vegas.
Goodbye Disneyland, thanks for the crazy fun...

 As we were getting ready to leave I found some of the flowers just took my breath away. Bird of Paradise is beautiful in full bloom.
Even closed and ready to bloom this plant looks like a bird...

Pretty cute decor at the front of the gift shop at our hotel.


















On our way back to Vegas, we took a detour to La Brea Tar Pits... Aunty pointed out to Dad and I that in Italian, Brea means Tar... so the place is actually called the Tar Tar Pits... hee hee

 

 The tar pits are still being excavated even today...




This little, actually big squire posed for me... he was cute...

As we headed to Las Vegas, the sunset was beautiful...

                                         

 

Our 4 hour drive ended up taking 9 and half hours... traffic was backed up forever!

Well, we finally made it to our hotel... too tired to do anything but eat Subway and then head to bed. I have to say I have eaten more food on this trip then I do on a regular day at home. I better start my diet...

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment