Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Day 5... Merry Christmas everyone!


Aunty and I are doing the Star Tours, Dad waited for us outside this time...
 
Some of the neatest displays to see as we waited an hour for a 6 min ride...

We had a delay going on the ride, they had issues with the power on the roller coaster, but it got up and running after 15 min...



This time Dad came with me on the Indiana Jones ride, while Aunty waited for us...
 

Pretty cool works for the long walk to the ride... really realistic. 
Dad was saying... hurry up and take the picture because people are waiting ... hee hee

 Ok, this looks just like the movie scenes... don't you think?










This well cover looks so real!

I sure had to laugh at this video, we watched while waiting for the ride

After Dad and I did the roller coaster ride at Indiana Jones ride, all three of us went on the water safari ride...






And our last ride before dinner was Mom's favorite ride... It's a Small World

Love you Mom, Merry Christmas. We sure missed you today... everyday but especially today.
Stunning displays for Christmas set up. I didn't know they changed the scenes for the seasons. Very lovely...





Dinner here and then Dad went back to the hotel while Aunty and I went shopping and watched the fireworks...












Lego town, pretty fun place for all ages...

Fireworks time... but they also did a beautiful light show on the streets during the fireworks

 





After we did the fireworks my aunt and I went to the Abe Lincoln building.... There they had a display for the Mary Poppins returns. I'm sad to say that I didn't enjoy the second movie. I'm sure those who haven't grown up with the first Mary Poppins will enjoy it.

Mary Poppins was Mom's and my favorite of all time Disney movie... so I took these pictures for her.
Cool miniature display of Disneyland.



This robotic Abe Lincoln was incredible to watch and his speech was amazing. It felt like he was really speaking to us...
















He stood up from the chair, talked and then while the Anthem was sung he sat down.
It was incredibly awe inspiring...

Well, Good night everyone! Merry Christmas and we'll see you back in Las Vegas tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment