Saturday, December 22, 2018

Day 2 of our Las Vegas/Christmas in Disneyland trip

Not much happening today. It's a travel day with a hurry up and wait feel... come with me as I explore Tsawwassen Mills Mall while I wait for Aunty to come over on the ferry...
 Christmas decorations are beautiful here
 I am amazed at the art on this place. Forget shopping, this place is full of wonderful creativity.
 This wolf is stunning... don't you think?
 Not just metal works, but this giant ball too.
 This light display did a beautiful show.
 Tired of walking? Ride on a stuffy! For kids and adults.
so cute....

 Ok so we've been walking for an hour. Time for a tea break.
now I'm ready for the next leg of our journey...

 Here is a nice place for adults to rest while kids play in the playground down further.
 Electric lighter? I had to check these out. They work on propane stoves, bbqs, cigars and pipes!
Here you go kids!

we made it on the plane...

Check this funky wing out.looked like a fin on a whale to me.

Taking off... good bye Vancouver!

Hello Las Vegas!

 Airport greeting even says welcome to Las Vegas 😊
Just had to show you that Las Vegas really is slot city. Airport slots anyone?... hee hee

Welcome to our hotel.
Ok... now to check in. Good night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment