Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fire Practice Entry Test. I'm Now on the Crew!

Good morning, Happy Wednesday! After an hour and a half at the fire hall last night, I got home unable to sleep...not a good thing when you have to work the next day. LOL However, it's all good. I had a fabulous time meeting the guys. They asked me questions, I answered, I asked, they answered...

Then the fun part came... I got to put on my new gear and test it out! Weeeeeeee I actually had to do 
a physical test while wearing the fire gear! That stuff is heavy but not near as heavy as I had been lead to believe. Nice! What an adrenaline rush!!

No pictures this time, sorry, I was just focused on getting through the test. Which I past with flying colors apparently:) and I'm going to my first official practice tonight! I'll see about pictures soon.

Well, Beef Veggie soup is in the slow cooker and my breaky of muffins and eggs is ready. I will catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment